The phrase "Joy Let Loose" came completely out of the blue.
Unimaginable, honestly, because I was in a season of such depression and purposelessness. I had been knocked off of my feet with the move and life transition and I couldn't even find my own joy, so how could I let it loose to anyone else?
How can I handle this transition without falling apart? Should I find a Life Coach?
And the Lord was pretty convincing as He kept calling me to joy.
So I started by creating a blog: Joy Let Loose. It was all I felt like I knew how to do.
It was as if the Lord was telling me that as I let joy loose to people around me, He would keep filling me up with it.
I shouldn't have been surprised to find out that it was true.
It was surreal.
As I began to face the obstacles of our life transition head-on, I started to reclaim my time.
I intentionally leaned into the purpose I seemed to be uncovering, and my joy grew.
The Lord began to give me more ideas how to let joy loose around me, and to encourage me with people's stories as they discovered more joy too.
As I pursued Him and chased joy, He also helped me to learn to say my best "yes."
Instead of just reacting to life as it came at me, I was starting to live proactively -- to lean into my purpose.
I realized that the sadness of the season of life transition was starting to give way to new meaning in my life.
I had a lens to filter decisions and commitments, and I was actually starting to see my life line up with my values and my calling.
It became so clear that God had designed me with intrinsic value and a distinct purpose to impact this world. I couldn't stop looking for ways to clarify that for myself! And it drew me to want to help others clarify their life purpose too.
This led me to become a Faith-based Life Coach.
And I came to specialize in the three things I had needed the most back then.
I help women:
1. Navigate major life transition
2. Uncover purpose and create strategy to live it out
3. Build new lives of joy
- Jesus follower
- Wife to Scott & mom to three pretty awesome young adults
- Dog mom X2
- Writer & teacher
- Certified professional life coach & ordained minister
- Wellness advocate and Brand Partner with Young Living
- Function eater
-Wanna be professional cruiser
- Kombucha and coffee enthusiast
- Champion of Life & Wellness Coaching
My heartbeat is to help people improve their physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness. I walk with people as they reclaim their stories, discover their passions, and strategically create margin to live intentionally joyful lives.
- Recover from loss
- Navigate change
- Gain clarity about life purpose
- Reclaim important aspects of their life story
- Reframe their perspective of the future
- Harness their unique value-add passions and skills
- Pinpoint their personal mission statement
-Reimagine difficult seasons
- Dream about impactful goals
- Create specific action steps to reach those goals
- Turn their passions into profitable businesses
And in my other time, I love to make music, to write, stare at the sky, listen to the birds, cruise in warm places, get sun on my face and salt on my skin.
(I love the ocean, but it's hard to find one in the Midwest!)